Off Grid Solar Booral NSWWhen grid connection is not practical and or viable
Off Grid LG Solar Power System Booral, NSW
A 5.12kW off grid solar system was installed on this property.
The PV array was installed on a pitched ground mount frame at approximately 25 deg pitch which should produce 18kWh per day on average over the year.
This off grid system has been designed to allow for 3 days Autonomy @ 10kwh/day at 60% DOD.
This system includes:
- 16 LG NeON 320W solar panels (InterSolar award winning)
- SMA TL Inverter 5.0 German Austrian engineered and manufactured
- SMA Sunny Island Battery Management System
- 24 SunGEL 2SG maintenance free batteries
- Schletter ground mount frame
This system generated 106 STCs under the solar credits scheme and was entitled to $3922 in STC rebates applied at the point of sale.