Quality Rinnai Benefits
• Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
• Precise temperature control for safety & convenience
• Compact design allowing installation flexibility
• Suitable for higher incoming (ambient) water temperatures
• Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star-7.0 to 9.0l/min)
• Operate 2 showers at once
• Ability to install up to 4 Water Controllers
• The comfort that Antifrost is standard on all external models
• 12 year warranty on the heat exchanger
How Continuous Flow Works
The Rinnai INFINITY heats water as it passes through the unit, which means you are only using energy when you turn the tap on.
It is an extremely energy efficient choice as the water is only heated when required,lowering running costs and greenhouse gas emissions substantially.
Add to this the convenience of precise water and temperature control with the installation of Water Controllers and it’s compact size, which allows it to be installed almost anywhere, and you have the most technologically advanced hot water system available today!
We are your local Solar Power and Solar Hot Water specialists on the Central Coast and in Newcastle, with our head office and showroom based at West Gosford.
Our regional business offers local, old fashioned service. The people who attend your free onsite quotations are also the installers of your solar power and solar hot water systems.
Within our professional team, we have BSCE solar power licences, Grade 4 Certificate 2 metering licences, licenced gas fitters, plumbers and electricians so that we can offer complete customer service. That means you don’t need to organize additional plumbing or electrical services saving you time and money.
Our experienced and knowledgeable installers are passionate about the renewable energy industry and pride themselves on quality workmanship and attention to detail. We offer a no fuss, holistic service with our primary concern being quality, both of our products and our service.