What do you think of your system now it is installed & you are producing clean renewable energy?
Working very well
What do your family & friends think of your new solar hot water system?
Good choice and good for the environment
How did you find your experience with Superior Solar?
The father and son team that installed it were very friendly and I would recommend them to others. They should be commended as they were very neat with their installation, job etc. Cleaned up afterwards.
Browse by Suburb
Gosford Kariong Narara Newcastle Norah Head Ourimbah Springfield Tacoma Toronto Umina Beach Wamberal Woy Woy Wyoming
Tacoma Solar Power Climate Data
Solar irradiation in Tacoma
- Average solar irradiation: 4.44 kWh/m²/day
- Minimum (monthly avg) solar irradiation: 2.51 kWh/m²/day
- Maximum (monthly avg) solar irradiation: 6.38 kWh/m²/day
Solar performance in Tacoma
- Solar panels should face as close to North as possible
- Acceptable solar panel angle for grid connect: 15 - 35